Frequently Asked Questions
🛒 Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion
Add any 3 items to the cart and get the lowest-priced item for free
Buy 3 Get 3 Free promotion
Add any 6 items to the cart and get 3 lowest-priced item for free
- How to put in contact lenses?
Step 1: After you get the lenses, please do not put on them immediately. The liquid in the package is saline and disinfectant, and it will irritate your eyes. Please put the lenses in the contact lens care solution about 6-8 hours before you wear them.
Step 2: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands. Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens.
Step 3: Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid, then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
Step 4: Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
Step 5: Do it again for the other eye through simple steps!
- How to remove contact lenses?
Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
Step 2: Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
Step 3: Use your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.
Step 4: Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then pinch it off onto a finger. Do it again for the other eye.
- Do your lenses come with a prescription?
Yes! Some of these prescriptions are available, you can check the product information, such as title and description. If your eyesight is normal or only needs decoration, choose -0.00. Sorry, we did not provide a + lens, astigmatism or hyperopic lenses.
PS. Blurring after wearing may be because the wrong prescription was ordered or the eye itself has astigmatism and hyperopia.
Please consult your ophthalmologist to confirm the diopter before ordering.
Get The Prescription Lenses HERE
- Why is the actual color different from that on the website?
Due to variable factors, such as light, camera lens filters, surrounding colors, original eye color/ eye shape/ makeup, etc, the color of the lenses may vary and look different. Such cases should be acceptable.
Please contact us within 24 hours after you have received your lenses if you have any doubt about your lenses. Please don’t forget to enclose the lens picture so that we can check for you.
- What to do when lenses irritate the eyes?
Please soak your lenses in care solution which is exclusive for contact lenses for 24 hours, then rinse and scrub your lenses gently.
Check the two sides before wearing lenses to avoid uncomfortable experience, such as irritation, dry eyes，blurry vision, etc
- Safety information about wearing contact lenses.
1. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
2. Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness to eyes.
3. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
4. Insert lenses before putting make-up on around eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
5. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
6. New contact wearer wears less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes adapted to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.
- How to take care of contact lenses?
1.Clean and disinfect the lens with moderate care solution (Place the contact in the palm of your hand. Wet your lenses with a few drops of care solution and carefully rub the lenses).
2. Use fresh care solution each time and discard solution from lens case after each use.
3. Remember to change the solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
4. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
5. Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
- About Packing Specification
All of our contact lenses are sold in pairs for your convenience and peace of mind.
Different correction for each eye: If you require a different correction for each eye, you will need to order 2 boxes: one with your left eye correction and the second with your right eye correction. Unfortunately, we cannot open the original packaging and mix your prescriptions.
What is the meaning of monthly color contact lenses
"Monthly" means that the lenses can be worn for up to one month before they need to be replaced with a fresh pair.
- How to use discount code?
The free items should place in your cart and don't forget to put in code when you check out.
Yes, you can change the information before the order is shipped.
- When can I get the parcel?
- Where is my order and How can I track my order?
All of the placed orders will be processed and dispatched within 6-10 business days. Some items with high prescription and shortage may experience possibly delayed dispatch because of customization and stocking. Please understand.
Get your tracking number through your own
account or shipping confirmation email, and Track your Order HERE
It is a pity that we do not provide exchange service for anyone. If your order has any faulty or issue, contact us within 24 hours once you get the parcel.
Please turn to Return/Refund Policy and get more details.
Our customer service team will solve your problems as soon as possible.
If the goods have faulty and issue with your order when you get the parcel, contact us within 24 hours!
Please enclose the picture and tell us the details of the issue, we will check and solve it for you as soon as possible.